Recordings Failing to appear?

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
signcarver
Expert
Device ID: 131B34B7 13231F92 1070A18E 1073ED6F 15300C36

Recordings Failing to appear?

Post by signcarver » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:49 am

Thought about posting this in one of the other threads but saw a strange behavior last night that may not be related... I have had several shows on Tuesday set to record and went to watch them. I would have expected the recordings to have been listed in the top section but they weren't all listed though all were new (there were others from Wed, Tuesday and Monday in the first 12 blocks or so)... I happened to go to the show section and click on the actual show and the recording did appear there... when I went back it actually showed up in the top part as expected.

Unfortunately I probably wouldn't have a way to reproduce such. I usually have 3-6 engines running so that may also have something to do with it.

jbahlman@gmail.com
Device ID: 13263ED4 13267ED9

Re: Recordings Failing to appear?

Post by jbahlman@gmail.com » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:00 pm

I wonder if this is the same issue i reported with list not updating. I usually notice when switching games and it isn't listed. If i click on Recorded again it refreshes and is it listed. Sometimes it takes a few times.
But i recently noticed that it does show in the bottom section as you mention.
I also have a 2nd engine running, but i am pretty sure it happened before that. It may happen more with the 2nd engine.

I think it is more of an issue with it not refreshing correctly or often enough.

G--

Post by G-- » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:14 pm

I've had to reboot the Shield every month for years because of this issue. No new recordings, then after reboot, violla there they are. And this is using Shield as a client, with server on a pc. Please fix!

epee4fun

Post by epee4fun » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:36 pm

+1. I have to reboot once in a while too. Occasionally new recordings stop showing up in HDHR untill I reboot the server. What's up with that?