Padding not working

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
jimmyv4351

Padding not working

Post by jimmyv4351 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:24 pm

I've tried to set the after padding on God Friended Me for an extra hour the past 2 weeks since it starts late due to football overrunning the schedule on Sundays. Each time it appears to be set right but it doesn't record anything more than the original schedule. This needs to be fixed!

I'm running a Servio a dual tuner Connect a 4 tuner Connect and a Firestick 4k.

I'm getting less and less impressed with this buggy software. Please fix it.

jimmyv4351

Re: Padding not working on Firestick 4k with Servio

Post by jimmyv4351 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:52 pm

It seems Padding is being zeroed out both before and after the program - even when the default of 30 sec before/after is accepted in Discover.
When I go to look at the programs to be recorded in Tasks - the before/after Padding is set to on-time!
Can you please address this issue?

My configuration is a Firestick4k running HDHomeRun, a Servio recording/storing/serving the programs, and both a 2 and 4 tuner Connect all hardwire connected on a 100mb ethernet. I STILL have report diagnostic info set for all devices (since I don't have a resolution for the previously reported issue).

jasonl
Silicondust

Re: Padding not working

Post by jasonl » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:03 pm

Have you tried adjusting the padding today? There was a major update pushed out this afternoon for the interface that fixes a number of bugs including some with adjusting padding.

jimmyv4351

Re: Padding Issue RESOLVED!

Post by jimmyv4351 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:40 am

I tried it this morning and still have the same issue.
In Discover I can set a Pre and Post record padding time, but, when I go to Tasks it shows both as "On Time".
I've set up a program to record this morning with both pre and post padding and will update this post after it completes and I can check it.

It appears the padding issue has been RESOLVED!
Thank you.

The two test programs I set up this morning both recorded both pre and post padding as I'd set it (even though they showed "On Time" as the scheduled time in Tasks), and, the God Friended Me "Task" now shows 1 hr post padding for all future episodes. No more missing the end because a football game ran over!