Masterchef and Current Season is also recording previous season?

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
cncb

Masterchef and Current Season is also recording previous season?

Post by cncb » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:45 am

I have the show MasterChef set to record the Current Season but it is also recording all the Junior Edition episodes even though they are listed as season 16 whereas the current season recordings are listed as season 17?

signcarver
Expert
Device ID: 131B34B7 13231F92 1070A18E 1073ED6F

Re: Masterchef and Current Season is also recording previous season?

Post by signcarver » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:22 am

Current Season is NOT current season... it had been renamed such from "recent" and refers to any show (in the series) that originally aired in the past 90 days... personally I find the new name more confusing but for all the people who complained about the word recent and what it meant seem to grasp the idea of current season (though it isn't). Also note that FirstAiring (new) will also record regardless of setting (those the ones upcoming appear to have aired in April- 60 days). It does surprise me they lumped both shows together but personally I "prefer" that at least to some extent, though it can get confusing in the way I would like such to be offered (by having a show capable of belonging to multiple series)

cncb

Re: Masterchef and Current Season is also recording previous season?

Post by cncb » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:10 am

I see - thanks for the clarification. I guess I just will have to manually delete the unwanted episodes.