HDHR stopped working

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
howie

HDHR stopped working

Post by howie » Mon May 20, 2019 6:02 pm

What went wrong:
After watch the evening news, I return to TV guide to turn to another channel. The guide was not working and am not able to switch channel.

What have I tried:
1. check HDHR box and make sure the 2 LED light on the right are on. They both are green.
2. unplug HDHR wait for 10 sec. and restart it - still not working
3. called Fios customer service and they verified that the system is working fine
4. Disconnected OTA battery and unplug it and HDHR. Wait for 1 min. and restart both units
5. Recheck the LED on HDHR and both lights are green.
6. Re-scanned the channels using HDHR setup software. It identified around 200 programs but return an error message "no channels find"
7. Re-scanned again. This time it find 2 channels. when I tried to play the channel i got "Unable to play channel, unknown channel"

HDHR Device ID: 1323ABB

Intel NUC8i3 running win10 and Kodi are used to interface with HDHR.

Please look at the system log and let me how to fix it. Thank you.

Howard

jasonl
Silicondust

Re: HDHR stopped working

Post by jasonl » Mon May 20, 2019 7:45 pm

Please enable the sending of diagnostic data on the System Status screen on the HDHomeRun's web page, reboot the HDHomeRun, wait 1 minute for it to come back, then run a channel scan. After the scan completes, reply back and we will check the logs.