No Channels

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
aapullins

No Channels

Postby aapullins » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:33 pm

My HDHomerun Quatro all of a sudden stopped picking up channels. When I connect my antenna directly to my tv I get all my channels. When connected to Hdhomerun I get no video data. Plex and InstaTV sees the Hdhomerun but no channels come in.

I have tried unplugging and restarting the Hdhomerun with no luck. Tried rescanning my channels and lost them all.

elabra
Device ID: Device ID's: 101AD44A, 10430908, 104656E0, 104DE046, 131D89CA, 131F796F, 1045F491

Re: No Channels

Postby elabra » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:04 pm

My HDHomerun Quatro all of a sudden stopped picking up channels. When I connect my antenna directly to my tv I get all my channels. When connected to Hdhomerun I get no video data. Plex and InstaTV sees the Hdhomerun but no channels come in.

I have tried unplugging and restarting the Hdhomerun with no luck. Tried rescanning my channels and lost them all.
It would help them troubleshoot for you if you provide the DEVICE ID for your HDhomerun device and enable send diagnostic data on the device from the www.my.homerun.com page.

After you do this I would rescan for channels so they have diagnostic data to look at.

Return to “HDHomeRun Software Setup & Troubleshooting (Live & DVR)”