[SOLVED] Kodi Addon 2018.9.6 on Kodi 18 - BETA 2

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
bhassell
Device ID: 10707266

Re: [SOLVED] Kodi Addon 2018.9.6 on Kodi 18 - BETA 2

Post by bhassell » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:25 pm

jasonl wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:57 pm
I did bring this to the attention of the development team. There is an easier workaround that completely uninstalling Kodi: if you disable the problem channel on the Channel Lineup page on the HDHomeRun's web page, then the next time you open the add-on it will instead start with your lowest-numbered channel.
Thanks for referral to development team. The recovery method I initially described was inaccurate. I have to uninstall the HDHomerun Addon and reinstall...to stop Kodi from returning to the Last Chosen channel...Your solution may work, but assumes I will always know in advance what channels have gone awol....Previous versions of Kodi/HDHomerun addon would gracefully recover from a DEAD channel and display a failure message...then allow you to continue on to select another channel....

This is not a HUGE issue, just a major aggravation and BUG to be Squashed on next iteration of the HDHomerun Addon...THANKS!