Mac - How to see what will record tonight?

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
neil459

Mac - How to see what will record tonight?

Postby neil459 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Ok, new users here.

All I want to do is see what will record tonight in order to make sure I am not missing something.

So I go to the Tasks view and it shows the recordings in the order I created them. My expectation would be that it would somehow be ordered to show the next few recordings. Maybe there is some special secret key combination that I don't know about?

Or do I have to click on each program and manually write down which programs are scheduled for tonight?

Neil

GetMatt

Re: Mac - How to see what will record tonight?

Postby GetMatt » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:08 pm

On the discover tab under "now" for each time slot shows scheduled to record are shown first in the time slot as you scroll down you will see red dots at the beginning of each time marked on the side if something is scheduled to potentially record.

neil459

Postby neil459 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 pm

On the discover tab under "now" for each time slot shows scheduled to record are shown first in the time slot as you scroll down you will see red dots at the beginning of each time marked on the side if something is scheduled to potentially record.
Thanks,
Neil

DebbieFL33

Postby DebbieFL33 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Thanks much for posting re: this feature. Didn’t alert to this 2 years ago when I was trying to decide on DVR provider. I’ll have to try it out...

If SD has changed their hard coded padding concept with the new proposed UI changes...I will re-visit and retest the whole process. :lol:

Return to “HDHomeRun Software Setup & Troubleshooting (Live & DVR)”