Android App and old “Duals”

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
4acfKD6T

Re: Android App and old “Duals”

Post by 4acfKD6T »

Just wanted to mention for above, still outstanding issue, that I've tried re-scanning from setup app and applying channel list, restarting the tuner (unplug power for 30 sec) as well as clearing cache/data and reinstalling android app.

However, this issue is that now when app starts up it only finds one tuner instead of two. This now appears to affect all apps including Windows Store and IOS. Opening app locks in one channel live TV. Others channels are listed, but blank (no info) and unable to switch to them.

Loading UI remotely has a very great likelihood of breaking and providing a stressful experience for end users. Footprint for UI change becomes very large and any unsuccessful rollouts and subsequent "fixes" can be costly. Please consider having UI part of the app with periodic updates and checks on startup only in the future.

TomF

Post by TomF »

Everything appears to be working fine for me now. Thanks!

4acfKD6T

Post by 4acfKD6T »

Well, loading screen issue is resolved. I'll start a new one...

davet

Post by davet »

App now loads but locked on first channel only, Cant change channels at all on Shield TV. Still works fine on computer

speedbump49

Post by speedbump49 »

confirming can't change channel on Google TV chromecast as of 6:55pm EST

nickk
Silicondust

Post by nickk »

Fixed.

davet

Post by davet »