HDHR Quatro and SageTV

Help and support with third-party TV software.
Windows Media Center, J River Media Center, Next PVR, MythTV, InstaTV, etc.
toricred6

HDHR Quatro and SageTV

Post by toricred6 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:03 am

I just started to use SageTV again after a break of about 6 years. In the interim I added an HDHR Quatro. Sage recognized it and was using it, although it had several problems starting recordings on occasion. Yesterday I decided to try to eliminate those problems by using the latest beta HDHR software and Firmware. Now I can use it in the HDHR application and it works fine, but in Sage it keeps coming back with No Signal. I know that's not true since I can go into Channel Setup in Sage and see that there is 100% signal. Is there any way I can downgrade the firmware and drivers back to the stock ones?

jasonl

Re: HDHR Quatro and SageTV

Post by jasonl » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Please open the HDHomeRun Setup program, go to the Advanced tab, check the Send diagnostic information box, run a channel scan, then open SageTV and try to watch something. Reply back with the device ID for your HDHomeRun and we will check the logs to see what is happening.

toricred6

Post by toricred6 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Sorry it took so long, we were out and about most of the day. I have started sending diagnostic information and am running the channel scan. The unit is 107328D9. I tried to watch something in SageTV and it just showed No Signal even though the signal is strong in the Setup Video Source.

toricred6

Post by toricred6 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:59 pm

Never mind, I just had downloaded the Beta app installer again and had it do a repair. After that I had to reboot and now it's working.