Channels DVR + DRM

Help and support with third-party TV software.
Windows Media Center, J River Media Center, Next PVR, MythTV, InstaTV, etc.
Kimbo

Re: Channels DVR + DRM

Post by Kimbo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:21 am

daniel2744 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:26 am
I just become aware of this new feature yesterday when I was reading the periodic email I get from you guys. I got home from work and set it up. took me only minutes to get it going on my WD MyCloud PR2100 NAS. used it for awhile and some channels had some buffering issues at first but that was just at the beginning and afterwards had no problems. I set some recordings to test and everything worked great. i thought something like this was dead when premium tv sadly was forced to go away. thanks for always looking to improve the experience with channels dvr.
Hi, I also have a WD MyCloud PR210 NAS.
Can you give me an instruction of how to download the app and install it to my NAS?

Thank you very much for your time

EddieP

Post by EddieP » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:21 am
daniel2744 wrote:
I just become aware of this new feature yesterday when I was reading the periodic email I get from you guys. I got home from work and set it up. took me only minutes to get it going on my WD MyCloud PR2100 NAS. used it for awhile and some channels had some buffering issues at first but that was just at the beginning and afterwards had no problems. I set some recordings to test and everything worked great. i thought something like this was dead when premium tv sadly was forced to go away. thanks for always looking to improve the experience with channels dvr.
Can you give me an instruction of how to download the app and install it to my NAS?

Go here ....
https://getchannels.com/dvr-server/

Kimbo

Post by Kimbo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:33 pm

EddieP wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:51 pm
Kimbo wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:21 am
daniel2744 wrote:

Go here ....
https://getchannels.com/dvr-server/
Thank you, I will try it out.