HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Help and support with third-party TV software.
Windows Media Center, J River Media Center, Next PVR, MythTV, InstaTV, etc.
Post Reply
Ken.F
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 am
Device ID: 1041A706, 1043EB32, 104BAD9E, 13168DC5, 1322A7AC
Location: West Rockhill, PA

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by Ken.F » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:28 am

demonrik wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:52 am
New Release - 0.6.3
Thanks for the updated version.

The Dashboard page doesn't display images for my HDHR4-2US devices. It tries to load the image file HDHR4-US.png from the images directory but that file doesn't exist. I copied the HDHR4-2US.png file and renamed it HDHR4-US.png and that seemed to fix it.

demonrik
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 am
Device ID: 10736454, 1073A35A, 1075C377

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by demonrik » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:31 am

Ken.F wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:28 am
demonrik wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:52 am
New Release - 0.6.3
Thanks for the updated version.

The Dashboard page doesn't display images for my HDHR4-2US devices. It tries to load the image file HDHR4-US.png from the images directory but that file doesn't exist. I copied the HDHR4-2US.png file and renamed it HDHR4-US.png and that seemed to fix it.
good catch
Fixed in source and pushed to github.. will be in next release.

Ken.F
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 am
Device ID: 1041A706, 1043EB32, 104BAD9E, 13168DC5, 1322A7AC
Location: West Rockhill, PA

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by Ken.F » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:44 am

Also it's not pulling images for any of my rules. It just says "No Preview Available".

demonrik
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 am
Device ID: 10736454, 1073A35A, 1075C377

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by demonrik » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:10 pm

Ken.F wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:44 am
Also it's not pulling images for any of my rules. It just says "No Preview Available".
nothing changed wrt URL handling.. so could be on your side.
Go to the settings icon on the right.. and run the System Diagnostics..
Down at the bottom is the rules output from the silicondust API.
You should see [ImageURL] for the entries - try one of the URLs and see if loads the image.

Code typically will show the 'no preview available' image if there is no URL provided - i.e. assumes the URL is valid.
So if you are getting 'no preview available' the engine is not returning an ImageURL to the UI.

Ken.F
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 am
Device ID: 1041A706, 1043EB32, 104BAD9E, 13168DC5, 1322A7AC
Location: West Rockhill, PA

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by Ken.F » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:34 pm

demonrik wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:10 pm
Go to the settings icon on the right.. and run the System Diagnostics..
Down at the bottom is the rules output from the silicondust API.
You should see [ImageURL] for the entries - try one of the URLs and see if loads the image.
I can manually open an image URL from the rules section of the diagnostics in a browser and it loads successfully.


Images for rules work correctly in version 0.5.14 and 0.6 running on the same web server. Weird.

Ken.F
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 am
Device ID: 1041A706, 1043EB32, 104BAD9E, 13168DC5, 1322A7AC
Location: West Rockhill, PA

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by Ken.F » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:03 pm

Ken.F wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:34 pm
Images for rules work correctly in version 0.5.14 and 0.6 running on the same web server. Weird.
I just tried 0.6.2 and rules images do not work on that version either.

demonrik
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 am
Device ID: 10736454, 1073A35A, 1075C377

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by demonrik » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:37 pm

Ken.F wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:03 pm
Ken.F wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:34 pm
Images for rules work correctly in version 0.5.14 and 0.6 running on the same web server. Weird.
I just tried 0.6.2 and rules images do not work on that version either.
hmm..
i have a hunch - looking in to it

demonrik
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 am
Device ID: 10736454, 1073A35A, 1075C377

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by demonrik » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:05 pm

found it, fix and new release on it's way

Ken.F
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 am
Device ID: 1041A706, 1043EB32, 104BAD9E, 13168DC5, 1322A7AC
Location: West Rockhill, PA

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by Ken.F » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:19 pm

demonrik wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:05 pm
found it, fix and new release on it's way
I found 0.6.4 on github. Everything seems to be working now.

Thanks

demonrik
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 am
Device ID: 10736454, 1073A35A, 1075C377

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by demonrik » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:21 pm

New Release - 0.6.4
Available from https://github.com/demonrik/HDHR-DVRUI/ ... /tag/0.6.4

New for this release
  • ...
Fixes for this release
  • Fixed Image URL Check
  • Fixed lookup of HDHR4-2US icon
Known Issues (Future candidates)
  • When upcoming episode doesn't have unique identifier and a recording exists with similar issue (and thus filenames are identical) the upcoming algorithm thinks it should ignore the episode, thus doesn't get reported.

demonrik
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 am
Device ID: 10736454, 1073A35A, 1075C377

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by demonrik » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:21 pm

Ken.F wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:19 pm
demonrik wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:05 pm
found it, fix and new release on it's way
I found 0.6.4 on github. Everything seems to be working now.

Thanks
:)
Glad it worked.

mdcisme
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by mdcisme » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:02 am

It was very odd indeed.

I've updated to the new 0.6.3 and it all appears to be working correctly now.

Thank you for all of the hard work you put into making this much more user friendly for all of us.

I did try 0.6.4 and got this error though "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function opcache_reset() in C:\xampp New\htdocs\HDHR-DVRUI-0.6.4\app\index.php:4 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp New\htdocs\HDHR-DVRUI-0.6.4\app\index.php on line 4"

I looked at the index.php of 0.6.3 vs 0.6.4 and they appear the same to me on line 4, so I'm at a loss. Back to 0.6.3 and it's working well.

Beerman
Posts: 1463
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by Beerman » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:32 am

I've been following this thread since it started but since everything has been working at 99% for me, I decided to leave well enough alone.
If I want to install this but already have the HDHR install on my Synology, what'st he best way? Totally remove everything or will installing this wipe the existing install on my NAS?
I really appreciate the work and time you put into this.

demonrik
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 am
Device ID: 10736454, 1073A35A, 1075C377

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by demonrik » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:37 am

mdcisme wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:02 am
It was very odd indeed.

I've updated to the new 0.6.3 and it all appears to be working correctly now.

Thank you for all of the hard work you put into making this much more user friendly for all of us.

I did try 0.6.4 and got this error though "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function opcache_reset() in C:\xampp New\htdocs\HDHR-DVRUI-0.6.4\app\index.php:4 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp New\htdocs\HDHR-DVRUI-0.6.4\app\index.php on line 4"

I looked at the index.php of 0.6.3 vs 0.6.4 and they appear the same to me on line 4, so I'm at a loss. Back to 0.6.3 and it's working well.
they are different - but not on that line - look a little higher.
I keep forgetting to comment out those lines
So time to do something about it permanently!
new version inbound today to fix this problem once and for all.. just doing some final testing on my own systems
Beerman wrote: I've been following this thread since it started but since everything has been working at 99% for me, I decided to leave well enough alone.
If I want to install this but already have the HDHR install on my Synology, what'st he best way? Totally remove everything or will installing this wipe the existing install on my NAS?
I really appreciate the work and time you put into this.
This won't mess with the DVR install
If you already have the DVRUI installed on Synology, it's likely in /volume1/Web/<dir> or something.
Just make sure the <dir> is not HDHR-DVRUI before installing the SPK as it will install there.

demonrik
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 am
Device ID: 10736454, 1073A35A, 1075C377

Re: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup

Post by demonrik » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:56 am

New Release - 0.6.5
Available from https://github.com/demonrik/HDHR-DVRUI/ ... /tag/0.6.5

New for this release
  • ...
Fixes for this release
  • Permanent Fix for me leaving debug on from time to time
  • Cleared up Date() warning in upcoming
Known Issues (Future candidates)
  • When upcoming episode doesn't have unique identifier and a recording exists with similar issue (and thus filenames are identical) the upcoming algorithm thinks it should ignore the episode, thus doesn't get reported.

Post Reply