*Android TV* Live Channels DVR

Help and support with third-party TV software.
Windows Media Center, EyeTV, MythTV, InstaTV, etc.
Garethuk

Re: *Android TV* Live Channels DVR

Postby Garethuk » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Hi everyone- I'm in the UK and would love to use the network tuner add-in for love channels but can see it hasn't been released officially.

Is there a way I could try it through side loading somehow, or alternatively, is there a way of reaching out to Google to find out when it is likely to be released in the UK?

Thank you.

crony

Postby crony » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:36 pm

The Android TV app was just updated today. Can anyone confirm if it fixes tuners not being released after changing channels?
It does not fix it.

zoltan_csizmadia

Postby zoltan_csizmadia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:15 pm

Instead of sideloading LiveChannels, I went to Settings/Apps/Live Channels and selected "Uninstall updates". It reverted Live Channels to 1.14... and it works just fine.

BTW how can I enable the channel logos using "HDHOmerun input"? I only have channel logos if I use the Beta HdHomerun Network tuner iput.

pgjensen

Postby pgjensen » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:51 am

Instead of sideloading LiveChannels, I went to Settings/Apps/Live Channels and selected "Uninstall updates". It reverted Live Channels to 1.14... and it works just fine.

BTW how can I enable the channel logos using "HDHOmerun input"? I only have channel logos if I use the Beta HdHomerun Network tuner iput.
How do you get the non-BETA tuner to show up? I never see it and I hear with v1.16.003 if you use the non-BETA tuner it does in fact release them.

zoltan_csizmadia

Postby zoltan_csizmadia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:08 am

How do you get the non-BETA tuner to show up? I never see it and I hear with v1.16.003 if you use the non-BETA tuner it does in fact release them.
Install the HDHomeRun app from the Google Play Store. It works as a standalone app and works as an input source for Live Channels.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... view&hl=en

Return to “Third Party Software”