HDHR 4K

Reception, channel detection, network issues, CableCARD setup, etc.
toricred6

HDHR 4K

Post by toricred6 »

As of today I can no longer scan channels on my HDHR 4K. I've tried swapping antenna inputs with my HDHR Quatro and both work fine on the Quatro, but almost no channels (1 is picked up) on the 4K. any ideas what could be happening?

toricred6

Re: HDHR 4K

Post by toricred6 »

More information:

The only channels it picks up at all are VHF. They show very weak signal although signal quality is 100%. None of the UHF stations show anything at all.

wilme2

Post by wilme2 »

Did you disconnect power and the antenna, and then plug it back in? I have had two occurrences where I needed to completely disconnect the 4K, and it came back up fine.

toricred6

Post by toricred6 »

I tried it (left it unplugged for almost two days) and still no dice.

NedS
Silicondust

Post by NedS »

toricred6 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:33 pm I tried it (left it unplugged for almost two days) and still no dice.
Ah, I think you opened a support ticket for this as well. Strange signal levels, but we should have a new one shipped out to you this week to see if it's the unit or not.

toricred6

Post by toricred6 »

I did open a support ticket and the last message said that you would be shipping a new one. It just didn't say when. Thanks for the update. Could somebody please add the tracking information to the ticket when it ships? That would be appreciated as I live in a house with several other people so I need to look out for packages addressed to me.

NedS
Silicondust

Post by NedS »

toricred6 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:26 am I did open a support ticket and the last message said that you would be shipping a new one. It just didn't say when. Thanks for the update. Could somebody please add the tracking information to the ticket when it ships? That would be appreciated as I live in a house with several other people so I need to look out for packages addressed to me.
You should get a tracking number as soon as it ships out.