Non-delivery and poor customer service

Reception, channel detection, network issues, CableCARD setup, etc.
federed167

Non-delivery and poor customer service

Post by federed167 »

Hi all, I ordered a HDHomeRun CONNECT 4K HDHR5-4K back on 12/4 and still have not received my unit yet. I was told on 12/10 that I would receive my unit in 3-4 business days. Follow up emails have been ignored. Is this the level of customer support I can expect from HD HomeRun?

nickk
Silicondust

Re: Non-delivery and poor customer service

Post by nickk »

Hi,

Your order was packed, shipped, and picked up by USPS on Dec 4th. It was shipped using the 3-4 day service option.

The tracking on the USPS website shows "In Transit, Arriving Late". "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility".

That makes it 18 days late so far - agreed that is ridiculous.

Another customer local to us here in Phoenix had his unit go all the way to a USPS sorting facility in Washington before being sent back to Phoenix. USPS seems to be having trouble with the December rush.

I will talk with our shipping expert on Monday to see how best to chase up with USPS.

Nick - Silicondust.

federed167

Post by federed167 »

Thank you Nick for the follow up. Understand that USPS is having issue but ignored emails just increase customer frustration, and I shouldn't have to come to this forum to get a response. I did extensive research when deciding to cut the cord and am excited to try out your product.

nickk
Silicondust

Post by nickk »

Let me know your ticket number - I will check who the case is assigned to and the notes.

Nick

federed167

Post by federed167 »

Ticket #142593. Thank you for following up on this.

nickk
Silicondust

Post by nickk »

Yeah, the handling of that ticket isn't right. I will chase it up on Monday.

Nick