When does SiliconDust actually ship orders which they've marked as "Completed" in order status?

Reception, channel detection, network issues, CableCARD setup, etc.
pbbjr

When does SiliconDust actually ship orders which they've marked as "Completed" in order status?

Post by pbbjr »

I ordered a HDHomeRun CONNECT 4K HDHR5-4K from the SD webstore on Sunday evening, 12/29. On Monday morning 12/30 at 2:39 a.m., SD's system apparently auto assigned\printed a USPS label for my order. My order was marked as "Completed" when that was done. I emailed info@silicondust on Tuesday 12/1 about when it would be shipped, and received an email stating that it would go out Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, and I would be sent a tracking number.

It is now noon PST on Friday, December 4th. I've checked, and the USPS label I was automatically assigns has a status showing only that it has been printed. All my emails info@silicondust have gone unanswered since then (aside from a second "ticket number" auto assignment email I received after I received no response to my other requests).

Is the HDHomeRun CONNECT 4K HDHR5-4K actually being shipped after being sold by SD? I've been ghosted since ordering.

nickk
Silicondust

Re: When does SiliconDust actually ship orders which they've marked as "Completed" in order status?

Post by nickk »

An order changes to completed when the shipping label is printed.

M-F the package will be picked up by the carrier the same day the label was printed.
S-S the package will be picked up by the carrier on the Monday.

Let me know your order number and I will check.

Nick

jmbrutovsky

Re: When does SiliconDust actually ship orders which they've marked as "Completed" in order status?

Post by jmbrutovsky »

I ordered my HD HomeRun Connect 4K HDHR5-4K on Sunday December 20, 2020 and I was wondering when I should expect the unit to be sent out. I thought that since I had ordered it on a Sunday that it would be sent out today ( Monday the 21st ) , but as of 9:30pm I have not received an email stating that it has been sent. I recieved an email this morning at 7:15am saying that the order has been finished being processed, but nothing about it having been shipped, nor any shipping information. I am excited about the unit and I was hoping that it would be sent right away.

nickk
Silicondust

Post by nickk »

jmbrutovsky wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:39 pm I ordered my HD HomeRun Connect 4K HDHR5-4K on Sunday December 20, 2020 and I was wondering when I should expect the unit to be sent out. I thought that since I had ordered it on a Sunday that it would be sent out today ( Monday the 21st ) , but as of 9:30pm I have not received an email stating that it has been sent. I recieved an email this morning at 7:15am saying that the order has been finished being processed, but nothing about it having been shipped, nor any shipping information. I am excited about the unit and I was hoping that it would be sent right away.
Your order shipped yesterday (Monday December 21).

Nick