HDHR3-CC breakups on one channel

Reception, channel detection, network issues, CableCARD setup, etc.
hancox

HDHR3-CC breakups on one channel

Post by hancox »

Really weird - one channel on my cablecard setup gets audio and video breakups - 773 ESPNH.

Turned diagnostics on (131B163D) . Any chance at clues? Nothing passed to logs on HDHR or in Channels, so suspect issue is emanating from signal itself.

nelsonjw

Re: HDHR3-CC breakups on one channel

Post by nelsonjw »

I just came here to post about a similar problem that has just started occurring with just one channel - in my case it's NFL Network. In "Live Channels" it has started to have significant sound and video breakups to the point of being unwatchable, regardless of if I choose 5.1 or Stereo sound. But in the actual HDHomeRun app on the same TV, it plays back perfectly. This issue just started.

hancox

Post by hancox »

Let me know if I'm spamming with diagnostics...

lightvox

Post by lightvox »

I created a thread about something similar. In my situation I'm seeing a glitch/stutter about every 7 minutes, and then the audio is out of sync for about a minute, but it corrects itself without restarting or changing channels or fast forwarding. For me it's happening on CNN. I'm going to check ESPN to see if it happens there too. Are you guys on the most recent firmware update? For me, this issue started right after the update. It was perfect before.

nelsonjw

Post by nelsonjw »

Yes, using most recent firmware.