No channels flagged HD after rescan

Reception, channel detection, network issues, CableCARD setup, etc.
sfmike

No channels flagged HD after rescan

Post by sfmike »

I have an HDRH Dual (HDHR3-US) with Firmware 20200225. Use this with Channels DVR running on a Synology DS1019+.

Some of the channels changed so I updated the HDHR and did a rescan. Worked perfectly except that now none of my channels are being identified as HD. (I'm in SF with strong antenna). Channels DVR no longer can see which channels are HD, and myhdhomerun.com reports 90 channels detected but nothing about HD.

Channel tuning is fine, but some weird playback behavior and makes it tricky to filter.

Suggestions?

NedS
Silicondust

Re: No channels flagged HD after rescan

Post by NedS »

We would like to get some diagnostic data.

On a Windows PC:
  1. If you have not already done so, please install the latest HDHomeRun Software for Windows from http://download.silicondust.com/hdhomer ... indows.exe. Note that this is a separate download from the Windows 10 app available in the Microsoft store.
  2. On the Windows start menu, find and run the HDHomeRun Setup utility. Enable “Send diagnostic information...” on the Advanced tab and click Apply. If you do not have an Advanced tab, close HDHomeRun Setup and reopen it.
  3. Unplug the power from the HDHomeRun and plug it back in
  4. After the power-up sequence finishes, click “Scan” at the top of the Digital Antenna tab and close the utility when complete.
Reply back and provide us the device ID of your HDHomeRun. You can find the device ID at the top of the my.hdhomerun.com page as well as on a label on the bottom of the unit.