pixelation-week signal when recording.

Reception, channel detection, network issues, CableCARD setup, etc.
iasm

pixelation-week signal when recording.

Post by iasm » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:59 pm

Hello
I have a older hdprime with three tuners and its worked great for years. For the last month or so i am getting pixelation on recorded channels and it seems to happen around 5:30 to 7:00 each day and on variable channels. Its only on the recorded programs and i get week signal notice. I dont see much pixalation when watching live.
running windows 7 media center, asus z97pro board with 8gig ram and I7 intell, 2 t solid state drive.
I have checked a lot of items but am thinking one tuner may be acting up but i would think i would see.
Any ideas why recording programs get a week signal . I am thinking it just an a da moment.
Thanks Guys

jasonl
Silicondust

Re: pixelation-week signal when recording.

Post by jasonl » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:12 pm

Please enable the sending of diagnostic data and run a channel scan (see https://info.hdhomerun.com/info/trouble ... iagnostics) then reproduce the issue. Once you find a recording with the issue that was made after enabling the sending of data, reply back with the device ID for your HDHomeRun and the date/time/channel number of the affected recording and we will check the logs.