Search found 5 matches
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:35 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Verizon cable card support discontinued
- Replies: 14
- Views: 879
Re: Verizon cable card support discontinued
Having to start live and go back on NESN's live streaming honestly isn't a great option as it would be really hard to avoid seeing the current score, which takes all the suspense out of watching the game. Now that I have had a chance to watch a couple of the pre-season hockey games with NESN 360 ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:29 pm
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Verizon cable card support discontinued
- Replies: 14
- Views: 879
Re: Verizon cable card support discontinued
YouTube TV might have NESN,
They do not. :( They "did". I had it and left when they dropped NESN.
I know they don’t currently have it, that’s why I had narrowed my current choices to DirecTV and Fubo. My point was that they could potentially have it 2 years from now if we decide to explore ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:38 pm
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Verizon cable card support discontinued
- Replies: 14
- Views: 879
Re: Verizon cable card support discontinued
NESN is included in the published price they showed for the Choice package. The price is discounted $30 for the first month and $20 for the 2nd and 3rd months, then goes to the normal price. I saw nothing about a price guarantee for 2 years and from the research I've done, prices go up as one would ...
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 8:49 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Verizon cable card support discontinued
- Replies: 14
- Views: 879
Re: Verizon cable card support discontinued
We “need” an option that includes NESN (for Boston hockey), so that limits us to Verizon’s DVR, DirecTV Streaming, or Fubo. There is another option. DTC. Direct from NESN for $240/yr. https://watch.nesn.com/?internal_ref=header on sale for $180 for the first year. It is not great, but it is ...
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:31 pm
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Verizon cable card support discontinued
- Replies: 14
- Views: 879
Re: Verizon cable card support discontinued
We received notice about a month ago with a firm end date of CableCard support for early November.
I took a look at the available options and Verizon’s DVR seems behind the curve, storing recordings on a fixed size (not user upgradable) hard drive, rather than using the cloud like pretty much every ...
I took a look at the available options and Verizon’s DVR seems behind the curve, storing recordings on a fixed size (not user upgradable) hard drive, rather than using the cloud like pretty much every ...