Search found 2 matches

by theridge
Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:14 am
Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
Topic: Freeze > Blank Screen?
Replies: 2
Views: 137

Re: Freeze > Blank Screen?

10A9D6C5 FLEX 4K

When looking up the device Id I did notice that the storage is at 99.9%. Is it possible this is causing the hiccups?

This a 1TB SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.2 Gen 1 Flash Drive 400 (Model Number SDCZ430-1T00-G46). I cant find the write speeds, that might be bad.

https://www.sandisk ...
by theridge
Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:33 pm
Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
Topic: Freeze > Blank Screen?
Replies: 2
Views: 137

Freeze > Blank Screen?

Ive tried using the Hisense TV with HD Homerun App, Apple TV 4K with HD Homerun App and the Macbook Air with HD Homerun App and they all do the same thing.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the apps. Ive power cycled the Flex 4K.

No matter what I do the stream freezes and then the screen goes ...