Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:15 pm
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Image freezes and I get the following error
- Replies: 2
- Views: 142
Re: Image freezes and I get the following error
I did not take a picture of the rest of it. If it occurs again I will get a more complete error message for you.
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:27 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Image freezes and I get the following error
- Replies: 2
- Views: 142
Image freezes and I get the following error
Hello when I watch atsc 3.0 fox on my lg g4 on Roku ultra and I get image freezes after a while and the following error.
https://imgur.com/a/n11dXzx#qDoLiBl
Is there something I need to fix? I have not gotten the same freeze on a 1080p Vizio on Apple TV. I’m using the HDHomeRun app on both.
https://imgur.com/a/n11dXzx#qDoLiBl
Is there something I need to fix? I have not gotten the same freeze on a 1080p Vizio on Apple TV. I’m using the HDHomeRun app on both.