Search found 2 matches
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Problem with reprogramming channels in "Manage" - SDPhan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 73
Re: Problem with reprogramming channels in "Manage" - SDPhan
I emailed a video, thanks!
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:42 pm
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Problem with reprogramming channels in "Manage" - SDPhan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 73
Problem with reprogramming channels in "Manage" - SDPhan
I seem to be having a very similar issue.
I've done all sorts of updating, uninstalling, reinstalling to try and fix, but so far no luck.
The problem happens on all of Win10 PC, Roku, and Firestick.
When I configure a task,
1) it always defaults to "All Seasons"
2) channels seem to be random from ...
I've done all sorts of updating, uninstalling, reinstalling to try and fix, but so far no luck.
The problem happens on all of Win10 PC, Roku, and Firestick.
When I configure a task,
1) it always defaults to "All Seasons"
2) channels seem to be random from ...