Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:51 pm
- Forum: HDHomeRun Software Setup & Troubleshooting (Live & DVR)
- Topic: I miss last channel button ...
- Replies: 33
- Views: 2097
For the record, we've never promised a last channel button. I'm not a programmer so I'm curious, is it hard to set this up? I'd bet a large amount of users would want this as well. Shield remote has 8 buttons (4 directional, select, back, home, and voice), plus the volume slider and double tap of v...
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:15 pm
- Forum: Downloads & Instructions
- Topic: QNAP QPKG for DVR Record Engine
- Replies: 480
- Views: 110927
So I have the web Server Enabled but I nothing pops up when I click on the program. Is there a manual way to access the web server? can you give me more info... trying to get to the root of the issue 1. do you have 'Enable Secure Connection (HTTPS)' checked in the web server settings? 2. In the con...