Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:09 pm
- Forum: Future Product Discussion
- Topic: Is the PRIME 6 soon to be released?
- Replies: 127
- Views: 20511
I am just at a loss for words here. However, I do have one question though, why not run the prime 6 through a kickstarter and see if people really want it. If they do, then build it. Shoot, I want one. But that would have to be with a certain expectation that this would not be DRM V2 where we wait ...
- Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:43 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Hardware Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Priime The three Tuner Leds flashing during channel scan?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 371
I upgraded firmware for my prime and the tuner leds are flashing during channel scan, is this new? I have never seen it before?
- Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:28 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Software Setup & Troubleshooting (Live & DVR)
- Topic: Not Connected To Network
- Replies: 1
- Views: 296
It might be the private, home or public setting in your network for the computer. When you switch users and back it might be getting lost or confused until you restart. Make sure both users have the same private setting.
I used IE in win 10 to see it. I do not know why my chrome does not see it. It could be some extension. I use a bunch of extensions.