Sorry. I didn't ready. Went straight to download
At least I am being honest.
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 29, 2015 1:58 pm
- Forum: Kodi Community Development
- Topic: TVJunkieMOD (Record, Request, Playback, Favorites +)
- Replies: 188
- Views: 55787
How do you record to a network path? I am having issue finding a way to do so?
- Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:43 pm
- Forum: Silicondust Blog
- Topic: SiliconDust Blog (10/24/2014) – Some love for QuickTV…Oh, wa
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6670
A step in the right direction. I like what I am seeing from you guys. Apps and more apps please. It is working quite on my surface pro.
- Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 pm
- Forum: Third Party Software
- Topic: HDHomeRun Prime and Windows 7 Media Center Hints Tips Tricks
- Replies: 84
- Views: 301131
My thanks to rpoitras for this suggestion. If you get "Weak TV Signal" error displayed by WMC often then try this registry hack. This fix raises the threshold to detect a weak signal from 10% (default) to 50% by adding a registry key. The article can be found at the following link: http://support.m...