Search seems to be broken in the new UI. It works fine in the old UI.I cannot even get search to work on my shield.
Search found 237 matches
- Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:49 am
- Forum: Third Party Software
- Topic: HDHR-DVRUI - A PHP/Web Interface to your HDHR DVR Setup
- Replies: 114
- Views: 8629
Currently I have Version 0.6.5 running on my Qnap NAS. I'd like to install Version 0.5.14 on the same NAS. Can anyone help? I'm not sure which folder to put it in. I tried to reply but cloudflare is blocking me. I guess it thinks me typing out a web server folder location is an attack. ------------...
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:21 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Hardware Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: Did I miss the New Firmware announcement ?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 593
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=32339#p343322LOL I meant on the Forum announcementshttps://www.silicondust.com/support/dow ... changelog/I see on my HDHR3-C box new firmware 20190417 did I miss the posting of that ?
- Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:59 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Software Setup & Troubleshooting (Live & DVR)
- Topic: Need Definite Changes to HD HomeRun App
- Replies: 10
- Views: 845
- Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:29 pm
- Forum: New UI
- Topic: UI Beta Release - Click for Instructions (and warnings)
- Replies: 90
- Views: 3949
In the recorded section I can navigate down from All Recordings to Shows but it won't let me go down past Shows to Movies.
- Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:26 pm
- Forum: Future Product Discussion
- Topic: Cox drops cable cards
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1913
One particularly funny/infuriating scheme they had was to tell me that the modem I had bought years ago was theirs, and that through a billing "fluke" they had failed to charge me rental fees for over two years. "For good customer relations" they weren't going to charge me past rental fees, but goi...