Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:32 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Software Setup & Troubleshooting (Live & DVR)
- Topic: NAS Selection
- Replies: 14
- Views: 729
So I am planning on using HDHomeRun for Recordings including DRM support. I thought that was all worked out and working now. What exactly does DRM keep you from recording. I can’t believe that only Microsoft was able to do that. Maybe I should wait a little. Right now I am still using windows 7 wit...
- Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:01 am
- Forum: Future Product Discussion
- Topic: When Will New UI Be Pushed Out?
- Replies: 99
- Views: 10243
[removed by moderator - see forum rules] Okay, that's all I needed to hear, I'll cancel my subscription to the HDHomeRun DVR service. Hi daChurchPcGuy, To clarify, JeffRand doesn't work for or represent Silicondust. We are working to add useful features and improve the user experience so customers ...