Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:38 pm
- Forum: HDHomeRun Software Setup & Troubleshooting (Live & DVR)
- Topic: roku media player works - why no app?
- Replies: 56
- Views: 17936
I have a Roku Streaming Stick (one that presently sells for $49 at WalMart) and it can see all the HomeRun OTA channels but cannot play them. Says Codec not supported or something like that. It will play the HDHomeRun Premium Demo Channels but takes several seconds to load and play a channel. Closed...
- Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:33 pm
- Forum: HDHomeRun Hardware Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: CableCARD Activation Hotlines/Websites
- Replies: 45
- Views: 98091
Comcast Cable Card activation 877-405-2298 Comcast Tier Two Support 877-761-5015 has been disconnected Correction: New number is 888-824-8988 press 2, and then press 1 for Video. Based on recent person experience 1) Call 877-405-2298 and if everything is right, they can usually pair your Prime and C...